The Ancient Order of Druids in America welcomes applications for membership from people of all spiritual, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds, age 18 or older, who wish to create and follow a personal path of nature spirituality.
The AODA offers a wide variety of benefits to its members, including:
- Education in nature-based spirituality, druid philosophy, activity, and ritual practices;
- Mentoring in the process of developing your personal, earth-centered path of nature spirituality;
- Participation in an active, vibrant, and respectful online community
- Opportunities to participate in face-to-face activities, via membership in Home Circles, Study Groups, and Groves;
- Members-only information (newsletters, membership maps, etc);
- A New Candidate Guide for AODA members
For more on how to join the AODA, visit our “Joining the AODA” page.
For more information on our curriculum, visit our “Curriculum” page.